Saturday, January 23, 2016

Best Noise 2015

Best Noise 2015

There are a lot of genres within what I call noise, for lack of a better term. These artists pushed the sonic boundaries. This is a mashup of anything I lovingly consider noise. 

These are the ten best noise albums according to Frank FOE as of January 2016. I added the clarifying date as I am sure over the next twenty years, I will discover dozens more noise albums that I missed during the calendar year 2015. Check my list of the Top 100 of 2015 to see how these fit in with the less noisy records.

The purpose of this list is to reflect, to possibly introduce these records to someone who possibly missed them in 2015 and to share my love of music.

I rated these by two factors: how many times I actually listened to the record and how creative I found the release.

This is the stuff that helped make 2015 as good as it was.

1. Brothers of the Sonic Cloth "Brothers of the Sonic Cloth"




2. Carved Up "Matador"




3. Pigs "Wronger"




4. Cherubs "2 Ynfynyty"




5. Primitive Man "Home Is Where The Hatred Is"




6. Cowards "Rise To Infamy"




7. Torche "Restarter"




8. Lightning Bolt "Fantasy Empire"




9. Coneheads "LP1 - 14 Year Old High School P.C. Fascist Hype Lords Rip Off Devo For the Sake of Extorting Cash From Helpless Impressionable Midwestern Internet Peoplepunks"




10. Corrections House "Know How To Carry A Whip"




Cheers,
Frank FOE

Best Punk 2015 List here: http://frankfoe.blogspot.com/2016/01/best-punk-2015.html

Best Metal 2015 List here: http://frankfoe.blogspot.com/2016/01/best-metal-of-2015.html




No comments:

Post a Comment